By M. Abercrombie; C. J. Hickman; M. L. Johnson
Read Online or Download A Dictionary of Biology PDF
Best dictionaries books
This variation is written in English. besides the fact that, there's a working Chinese-Traditional word list on the backside of every web page for the more challenging English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are various versions of King Henry VI, half II. This version will be
A competent, moveable and easy-to-use phrasebook is a trip crucial, and with Collins Gem phrasebook and dictionary, the best note will continually be at your fingertips. This imperative language advisor covers the themes and words that crop up daily whilst touring, from discovering a inn to picking wine.
- Typee (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition)
- Pericles (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition)
- Language Minority Students in American Schools: An Education in English (Esl and Applied Linguistics Professional)
- The Wife and Other Stories (Webster's Korean Thesaurus Edition)
Extra resources for A Dictionary of Biology
2) The motor system as described under (1), together with the sensory fibres from internal receptors which are concerned in reflex activities of this motor system. autopolyploid. ) in which all the chromosomes same species. Cf. Allopolyploid. autosome. Chromosome which is not a sex-chromosome. autostylic j a w-suspension. Attachment of primitive upper jaw come from the direct to neurocranium (see Occurs in the most primitive fish (Placodermi which were probably succeeded by hyostylic descendants.
Them. Cf. a that destroys bacteria. Inhibiting growth of bacteria but not killing Bactericidal. NO loss us. ), with vertebrate affinities. BALBBN. Whalebone. Transverse plates of keratin, derived from epidermis, hanging from the upper jaw on each side of the mouth of the toothless whalebone whales (rorquals and right whales). Frayed B \ 1 to the c; BICOLLATERAL BUNDLE inner edges form a 31 retaining the small animals filter, on which the whale feeds. barbs. Of feathers. The filaments, in a row at each side of the longitudinal axis, which together make the expanded part (vane) of a feather.
Plaiyrrhine. caterpillar. g. butterflies and moths soft bodied, worm-like, with three pairs of jointed legs on thorax, and short unjointed prolegs on abdomen. cathepsin [kathbpsin). System of intracellular proteolytic enzymes responsible for autolysis. ; catkin. Kind of inflorescence caudad. Towards the tail. caudal. Concerning cauline. ). tail. stem or arising from it. Cubic centimetre. cell. Zool. Discrete mass of protoplasm, bounded by a plasma membrane. ). As in Zoology, but including also the surrounding cell wall (usually of cellulose or chitin).